Monday, July 29, 2013

Blogger


I don't know that I consider myself a blogger so much as a person who blogs but this picture made me stop and think. As we all know by now things that make me stop and think are going to be talked about in one way or another. So let us discuss this one panel at a time.

Panel 1

And here we see the blogger in her natural habitat....

First of all I will never be that tiny. Just saying. Secondly I am physically unable to type that way. Maybe if I was still 13 instead of 20 years older than 13. Do the math, I'll wait. Probably not though considering I can barely type as it is. And the teddy bears kind of creep me out.

Panel 2

The blogger is a shy, docile creature...

Wait, wait wait. I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. Oh the thought of me being shy....I can't wrap my mind around it. There are no words. And docile???? Yeah no that won't be happening ever. Also why is she sitting on top of the cabinet?? Is climbing furniture a characteristic of a blogger?? 

Panel 3

....that prefers the darkness...

That is the brightest darkness I have ever seen in my life. Darkness works better if you cover or put out the source of the light not cover the top of your head. Are you cold is that the issue? Maybe you are pretending to be a nun....sorry I got off track. The only time I prefer the darkness is if I work nights. I am incredibly adaptable. 

Panel 4

...and tends to be wary of the outside world.

Eh...the outside world doesn't bother me as long as they respect my personal space and do what I say. There's some pretty cool stuff in the outside. As a force of nature myself the outside world tends to be wary of me. As it should be. 

Nope I'm not a blogger. I am a Maggi. I suspected as much all along.

No comments: