Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Messy


This sounds excellent doesn't it? 

But it made me start thinking is it accurate? Do I have an unquenchable thirst for creative expression? Do I even have any creative expression? I mean I blog but I don't know how creative it is. It's not like I'm making up stories. Pretty much it's just me talking. Like 90% of the time these are literally conversations...or monologues..I would have.

I have noticed that I over use certain words; literally and awesome, for example. I am going to pretend like it is part of my signature writing style so when I am famous people will be able to pick my writing out of a crowd. I will probably be Picasso famous. You know misunderstood while I am alive and considered one of the greats after I'm dead. Like that will do me any good. I will not be Picasso crazy though. I like my ears. Maggi crazy is just fine for me.

I wonder if being completely crazy is necessary for great creative expression. I mean most of the greats were crazy or were at least considered crazy in their time. And to be truly great there is a level of obsession that could be considered crazy. Like inventors who keep trying despite all the odds to develop this thing only they believe in. Or that only they can see. But in the end they are considered geniuses. Because there is a fine line between genius and insnaity

Holy cow...there's the answer. I'm a genius!

I believe we are done here.

No comments: