Thursday, July 11, 2013

Idle rambling

I currently have five blog posts that I am working on but I am suffering from a severe case of I don't wanna. So I think I will ramble aimlessly. Maybe inspiration will strike. 

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I slept way in. Then took my grandma to the doctor. Came home and got some cleaning done. Then out of the blue I got a notification that I had some student loan reimbursement money available. This was the best news. I paid off some stuff that was hanging over my head and causing me massive stress. Then I went shopping. I bought stuff I needed and some stuff I didn't. The thing I'm really excited about is I got my sons birthday present. He's getting a mp3 player and I have to work on putting a bunch of music on it. 

I spent more time on the mp3 thing yesterday than I should probably admit to. After that I went to the city aquatic center. My church had rented it out for the community. Watching all those people try to surf on the huna was hilarious.
I got home and my dogs had left three toys on my pillow. I guess they love me.....

I don't know I'm feeling pretty blah today. I'm trying the gluten free thing to see if that helps me at all. I really hope it does although it is a very strict lifestyle I'm tired of feeling like crap. 

Speaking of I must go do some Algebra. Yuck! I really want Algebra to die a slow and violent death. It always makes me feel like a moron. See ya.

No comments: