Friday, November 1, 2013

A Whole Lot Of Halloween Win

Yesterday was Halloween. It's not a holiday that i normally celebrate. I hadn't planned on doing anything yesterday. Except work. Because I always work. On the way home from a fourteen hour day I decided to stop by my friends house. Best decision I've ever made.

My friend dressed up as a witch. A really really good witch. People could hear her cackling all over the neighborhood and came looking for her. I passed out candy while she scared young and old alike. I think she may have made a grown man wet himself. Children cried. And I laughed. A LOT. Therapy bills will be increasing quite a bit in that area of town.

After that I went by and saw my sister and her family. Some of my favorite people. All in all it was a great time. And I wasn't eaten by a zombie. 

No comments: