Monday, July 22, 2013

Crazy Dogs

These dogs are going to be the death of me. Every day it's some new and exciting issue. For instance Houdini AKA Mac can not only escape his collar in a matter of moments but a harness as well.

Big One has a serious plastic habit. The kind of habit that is going to put mom in the poorhouse. I have a very firm stance on substance abuse. I will not support your habit. But, these are MY remotes he is eating. What am I supposed to do but replace them. Three of them. That's right three. Do you know what that does to a dogs intestinal system. i can't talk about it here it's too graphic. Children may read this. He also ate a box of push pins. I'm still trying to figure out how that seemed like a good idea.

They keep sneaking up out of the dark at me. Mac is so black I can't see him if he's just standing in the shadows. I need to get him a glow in the dark collar. Cause that wouldn't freak me out at all. A collar bobbing along in the dark by itself.

I was laying in bed the other night. You know that feeling you get that someone is looking at you? I looked up and there was a yellow face looming out of the dark at me. I may or may not have screamed like a 13 year old Belieber.

Spekaing of bed. Every single noght I have to wrestle with a dog for my pillows. It's gotten to the point where I try to be all sneaky and get to them first. It's like "Excuse me! This is MY pillow! I bought it! You want a pillow? Go get a job! You could work security. Or I'm sure someone somewhere needs a hole dug."

And the worst....the very worst thing they have done? One of them ate my Tigger sock. I can't prove who did it so I don't know who to kill.

I wonder what will happen today.




No comments: