Monday, July 22, 2013

The Three Tonys

I have a history with guys named Anthony or Tony. There have only been two but they each made a huge impact on my life.

The first is my sons biological father, Anthony. He was crazy. And not crazy in a good way like me. I'm talking put people in the hospital because they just happened to be there crazy. Before him I had a reputation as a bad ass. During that time everyone was afraid of me because I was the only person who would stand toe to toe with him.

This was the time in my life when I knew every police officer in this area because he was always getting arrested. For two and a half years I dealt with the police and court systems for him. For a year after that I dealt with thwm because of him. He stalked me. I ended up going into hiding for a year. But, I wouldn't change it for anything, out of that hell came my world. My son.

The second was Tony. He ruined my life in only seven months. It was all very efficient. Basically he lied to me about everything he ever said and I spent all of my money helping him take care of his son. The son he said had cancer. The son who not only didn't have cancer but that he hadn't seen in years. I trusted the wrong person and I got burned. A valuable lesson was learned.

I have recently allowed another Tony into my life. This one is older and kinda cute. He has a corny sense of humor and he pushes me to be my best. I want to kill him on a regular basis but I always feel better after I see him. His name is Tony Horton, of P90x fame. He also created a workout DVD plan called 10 Minute Trainer. It should be called 10 Minutes of Hell. You should try it.



No comments: