Friday, August 30, 2013

A Week In The Life Day 4 & 5

Wednesday

Ugh I slept through ALL of my alarms except the last one that went off at 5:50. My alarm goes off every 5 minutes for 30 minutes. That means I slept through 10 alarms. 6 at 4 am and 4 at 5:30. A combination of allergies and sleeping on a cloud is not working well. Made it to work early though woo hoo.

Speaking of making it to work...I hit the guy I was relieving with a door and scared the bejeebus out of him. Because I am evil this makes me giggle.

Started my computer homework. I quickly realized it is going to require printing out the specs or having a huge headache. I choose printing. Computer homework shall wait for tomorrow. Today is all about story writing. Hopefully, inspiration will smile on me today.

Two stories written so far! Kiki and her zombies are giving me trouble. There may be a nuclear explosion in the future of this story.

I spend my post lunch time browsing Oh My Disney! like I do every day. Yeah I only pretend to be an adult.

Four stories total done and I didn't have to bomb any zombies. I think I may have run out of inspiration for the day though.

Walk with sprints done. Set a new personal record and the app didn't save it. This is upsetting.

Thursday

Thursday was pretty much the same as Wednesday. Stories written. Schoolwork done. Went for a walk with the dogs and the air was so heavy it was like walking through pea soup. Came home laid down and just chilled. 



The Blogger app deleted the rest of what I did for Wednesday and Thursday. Luckily they were quiet days but I am upset. No more Blogger phone app for Maggi.


No comments: