Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Week In The Life: Day 3

Tuesday

I had a very disturbing dream last night. Where my grandmother and I got into a huge knock down fight. Slapping was involved. Well she slapped me. In my dream I couldn't bring myself to slap her.

This new pillow top mattress is WAY too comfy. I can't seem to drag myself out of it. OK OK I know mornings are not my thing anyway. We start our mornings out with a whimper followed by a huge burst of energy. Or at least a huge burst of panic which looks a lot like energy.

To the meteoroligical powers that be. 84% humidity is too much humidity. Make it stop. And the 92 degree day coupled with that makes it impossible to take my patient outside.

I am done with week number two's school work except for my computer class. I don't know if I can tackle that assignment. It seems a little overwhelming.Whimper. This what I do post is quickly evolving into a what I think post.

Decided to start a personalized story writing contest for my next English Comp assignment. Should be fun.
Wrote a little on my first story. I'm not sure how I'll work myself out of the literary corner. I also received a couple of crazy ideas from friends. First literary corner defeated.

Because of the fact that I'm the idiot who left her almond milk in the car all day I stopped and got McDonald's for dinner. It is amazing how quickly eating crap makes you feel like crap. Ran home and took the dogs for a quick 15 minute walk.

Went to a friend's house to support her in her new business venture. As we were leaving I looked down and saw a THING on my chest. I may have shrieked before I realized it was just a frog. Shay and I giggled about that all the way back to her house.

Went home and went to sleep. Welcome to my Tuesday.

No comments: