Tuesday, August 27, 2013

a week in the life: day 2

I started this morning off behind. Because I was way too comfortable and I did not care to get out of bed thank you very much. I let Biggun' go outside in the yard because he stays in the yard. I guess it's like Vegas to him. "What happens in the yard, stays in the yard."  I stuck Kujo/Houdini on a leash and out the door we went. He stood in one spot glaring for two full minutes. I was timing him. I was kind of vaguely aware of some huffing noices but wasn't really paying attention. All of a sudden Kujo goes into attack mode. And so did the deer that had been huffing. We quickly and ungracefully went back inside. By the way no pottying happened but I'd rather clean the mess later than have to explain at the ER how we got attacked by a deer.

I make it to work and spend the next two hours uplaoding and posting videos from our trip to the zoo. (I has my priorities in order ladies and gentlemen. While it is Monday and I should be working on schoolwork, I got pretty far ahead last week. So, after video loading I spent a significant part of the day ripping books on tape to my MP3 player so that I can listen to them anywhere.

Just got a call from my grandmother. The lawn maintenance guys who apparently just show up whenever they want are at the house. I forgot to give her back the key to the backyard fence yesterday so they can't get into the yard. They said they will come back tomorrow. Problem solved? Oh no not at all. She wants me to tell her where it is so they can go into MY BEDROOM and get it. No I don't want you allowing some strange man in my room. In fact I want you to keep the entire universe, including yourself and all family members, the hell out of my room. Also the dogs will attack some strange man who just walks into my room. Nope not going to happen.

Then we had the great fuse debate of 2013. She's pissed at me which happens about once a week. I guarantee that when I get home she will tell me all about how upset her stomach is and that she just can't eat and doesn't have any strength. All of this will be said with a plate of food and/or chocolate cake either in the process of being eaten or has been eaten.Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Completed the assignments due Tuesday and Wednesday. Go me! Along with all my normal job duties. Why must the humidity level be set to incubator? We are not hatching dinosaurs here people. If it wasn't so hot I could push my patient in his wheelchair.

My grandmother was in an excellent mood when I got home. I am shocked. I am not shocked that when I told her about the deer and dog issue she was appalled that Kujo would attack her deer.

We did our regular walk with some sprints thrown in. Did you hear me people??? Sprints. That means running.Set a new personal time record.Almost got into two dog fights. One through a privacy fence the other with a dog that looked like a miniature werewolf. Why can't people leash their pets!!!!

My grandmother decided to be crazy tonight. She's fixated on fuses.I don't know why I even try sometimes.And now I have lost all desire to actually do anything

No comments: