Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Randomness

I haven't been doing any blogging lately. I've been in a funk. The creativity just hasn't been there. Luckily for me I tend to do things in extremes. That is true of the good and the bad. So one day I wrote like 15 blogs all at once. But, I'm getting to the point where I have used up all my back up. I haven't been assigned any school papers, cause they never assign them when it is convenient. So, I am going to ramble until something comes to mind that I want to say or I run out of ramble. The running out of ramble thing never happens, it has never happened, so I wouldn't expect it to happen.

So tonight I am sitting here watching the season premiers of some of my TV shows. This is the last year for a few of them. I don't have the time to start watching new shows. So, once these are over I'll be TV-less. Which really is not a bad place to be. I watched The Emmy's last night and found out I haven't watched a new TV show in years. ONE person I wanted to win won. I hadn't heard of most of them. I am losing my (imaginary) coolness, cutting edge, edge. How will I relate to people half my age now? And why, if I don't watch TV, do I not have enough hours in the day to get a damn thing done?

So here I sit multi tasking like a madman. Or actually madwoman. I don't know a man that can multitask worth a damn. Multitasking so that you, dear reader in my head, have something to read and giggle about.
Enjoy.

No comments: