Friday, September 20, 2013

Exercise

Turn on the TV, and you will be bombarded with advertisements and news stories about the latest exercise crazes. Americans are obsessed with exercise. We are always looking for new ways to burn calories, without getting bored. This can lead to some odd ways to workout. I will explore some of the wacky choices you can make for your next workout.
            
Everyone knows that sex sells, even in the world of exercise. You can take a pole dancing class, take a flirtatious dance class, or even just have sex. According to a recent CNN story “30 minutes of sex can burn in the neighborhood of 85 to 100 calories.”
            
We will do anything to burn those pesky calories, and I do mean anything. You can even do a karaoke workout. It’s just like it sounds, you sing karaoke while you workout. I always heard that you shouldn’t have the breath to sing when you’re working out, but hey what do I know.
            
I’m not even going to go over all the different activities you can do. I have found thug workouts, circus workouts, high heel workouts and even yoga with your dogs. It makes me tired to think about.
          
  My favorite part of my research was the Miss Piggy Snackercise workout. At some point in American history, people paid for videos so that they could workout with a muppet…


Nothing more needs to be said.

No comments: