Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Day In The Life Day 6 & 7

Friday

Got up at 5 to take the dogs for a walk. It was once again like walking through pea soup. Halfway into the walk even the dogs were like We're done! They went up to the door of a closed business and sat down like they were waiting to be let in. 

I need to set an alarm when I get into the shower. Time seems to have no meaning. It's like the shower is a portal to an alternate universe where time speeds up or something.

Just got off the phone with the library. They are claiming I damaged a CD in a book on tape and I owe $8. That may not seem like a lot but it feels like I'm never going to get out from under this current finacial mess. To the point that I am crying, At work. No wonder I haven't wanted to get out of bed lately.

Since it's a crappy day anyway I am working on algebra.

Got algebra completely done for next week. It might even be right.....maybe. Probably not. On the bright side if we show our work we get partial credit.

Noticed that I had an all time high of 49 views on my blog the 27th. I'm moving up in the world!
As soon as I left work I went to my mom's we had a big family dinner where mayhem and hilarity ensued as usual.

Saturday

My son's 13th birthday. I don't want to talk about it. 

No comments: