Friday, September 27, 2013

What Kind Of Funny Am I?

For months I have been trying to find a definition of funny. Or a list of what the different kinds of funny are. I say months...it has been off and on, like maybe 10 times, I'm not that dedicated. I haven't been able to find anything satisfactory. Obviously. Otherwise I wouldn't have kept looking. I could write my own but we all know that ain't gonna happen. That's a lot of thought to put into it. Especially since I'm really only interested in MY funny.

I have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor. Some people don't even know that I'm being funny. It can be tedious to have to explain all of the time that I am being funny. BUT, if you know me and you get my sense of humor, then you know I am freaking hilarious.

I am not about to tell you a knock knock joke. Knock knock jokes are annoying. The only people who can get away with that business are under the age of seven.

I don't have the comic timing that is required for telling a joke. If two men walk into a bar they are on their own. I wish them the best of luck.....Now I'm imagining two guys whose destiny wasn't completed because I'm incapable of telling the joke. It's an existential mess. It's like, if two men walk into a bar and no one tells a joke does it make a sound?

I can hear the collective groans from here.

I guess I am just an acquired taste. Like stinky cheese. I have stinky cheese humor.
\
You're welcome.






No comments: