Monday, June 24, 2013

My personal credo

I believe in marching to the beat of my own drummer. This includes but is not limited to:

  • doing what I believe is right even if it isn't popular. 
  • standing up for the little guy
  • using my God given skills to help others
  • believing in things with every fiber of my being
  • never being embarrassed
  • never being shy
  • running headfirst into situations that others run from
  • jumping off the cliff and dealing with the consequences
  • always dealing with the consequences of my own actions and not blaming others
  • equality for everyone
  • accepting people for who they are as long as it doesn't hurt themselves or others
  • I always end up on my feet even if I fall flat on my face and have to climb back up again
  • being willing to die for the people I love and the things I believe in

No comments: