Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I believe

I believe that puppies are cute
I believe that angels are real
I believe that I am a good nurse
I believe that reading is fun
I believe that my son is the best kid around
I believe that I don't know how to type
i beelive that learning how to type is pointless
I believe that spelling is important
I believe that I am rambling
I believe that I feel silly
I believe that ten minutes is an eternity
I believe I will pass my algebra test
I believe that I am sleepy
I believe that I may not be doing this assignment correctly
I believe I will keep going
I believe that I am slightly arrogant
I believe that the fan is turning
I believe in equality
I believe in justice
I believe my back hurts
I believe that green is my favorite color
I believe that I want to go home
I believe that ten minutes is a seriously long time
I believe that I like the picture on my blog
I believe that this is not what most people would think of as a blog post
I believe that I don't like small dogs
I believe that I am breathingis
I believe that I have the hiccups
I believe that those two things do not coexist compatibly
I believe that my mind just went blank
I believe that is a very rare occurance
I believe my family will one day drive me completely insane
I believe my grandma is nutty as a nut lovers fruit cake
I believe that my feet are big
I believe that this is a very odd list
I believe I forgot to eat my celery and carrots
I believe that someday I will become a gym rat
I believe that I

No comments: