Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Idle Ramblings From A Manic Mind

I promised that I would be back to the wonderful world of blogging today. I had a plan. I was going to get up, walk the dogs, fix breakfast, and talk to you all while I drank my coffee.

Instead, I couldn't sleep last night. So, I woke up, realized it was storming outside, and went back to sleep. By the time I actually got up and around, the newspaper in it's lovely plastic sleeve, was soaked completely through. This makes me wonder what in the world happened while I was asleep, although I must say I'm not upset that I missed it.

I just realized that I have not had any coffee yet today. Maybe, that's why I'm having such a hard time writing this poetry explication. What is that you ask? I have no freaking clue what it is. The best I can decipher is that I'm supposed to explain to my audience what a poem means. I suppose my audience is too lazy to figure it out for themselves.

Off to google I go. Explication-To make clear the meaning of; explain. SERIOUSLY???? Isn't the point of poetry for you to decide what it means to you?? You don't need me to tell you what to think!!!

Anyway....stay tuned tomorrow as I will be posting this paper cause tomorrow is when it is due and I need to finish writing that bad boy.

No comments: