Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Smart/Dumb Arses

I have a friend named Kana, if you follow my blog she is my most devoted or at least loudest follower, who only cusses in very very extreme situations. She says things like what the flip flop and flucker. Because, apparently the words mean more than the meaning behind them.

Anywho....she said I should write a blog about smart and/or dumb arses. Arses being one of her favorite words. I suppose she chose that topic because I am a smart arse. Actually I know that's why. I just don't remember the exact smart alecky thing I did to bring on the suggestion. It happens so often it's so hard to keep track. I am wildly smart arse-edly witty.

I am also a wild word maker upper. You can't find this level of quality just anywhere. Don't try I've looked.

Anywho again...I'm sure that the dumb arse part came from some wild and crazy experience that I was involved in with some idiot. And, knowing me as well as I do, I'm sure I said something incredibly smart and witty or at least mildly amusing. Today is one of those mildly amusing days. Or a day when I am striving for mildly amusing.

Smart and dumb all rolled into one.

No comments: